Chris Nagy started KOR Trading in the spring of 2012. The firm, which began operating June 1, specializes in regulation and market structure issues and the politics behind them both. "KOR" stands for "King of Retail". 
Nagy was previously managing director for order routing and market data strategy for TD Ameritrade. On May 16, 2012, Nagy announced that he would be leaving the company at the end of the month to launch KOR Trading. 
Nagy joined TD Ameritrade in 1999 as a trading manager, becoming senior manager of trading in September 2000 and director of trading from November 2001 to March 2005. Prior to joining TD Ameritrade, he held various positions within the securities industry, beginning as a sales assistant with Shearson Lehman Brothers and spending eight years with US Bancorp as vice president and manager of equity trading.
He has been a frequent commentator in the media on the interests of retail investors.
Nagy serves on a number of industry committees including the Nasdaq Quality of Markets "QMC" Committee and the Security Traders Association Trading Issues Committee. He is a former chairman of the SIFMA Options Committee. He also served on the board of the Philadelphia Stock Exchange as off-floor vice chairman from 2000 to 2004.
- Statement of Christopher Nagy Managing Director of Order Routing Strategy, TD Ameritrade, for the Subcommittee on Securities, Insurance, and Investment Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs, United States Senate Hearing on Dark Pools, Flash Orders, High Frequency Trading, and Other Market Structure Issues, October 28, 2009
- Statement of Christopher Nagy, Managing Director, Order Routing Strategy for the Joint CFTC-SEC Advisory Committee on Emerging Regulatory Issues, August 11, 2010
- SII Institute, Financial Markets, University of Pennsylvania - The Wharton School (2007 - 2009)
- ↑ TD Ameritrade's Christopher Nagy Starts New Firm. Traders Magazine.
- ↑ Panelists' Biographies, Market Structure Roundtable. U.S. Securities Exchange Commission.
- ↑ STREET MOVES: Nagy To Depart TD Ameritrade For New Venture. WSJ.
- ↑ The Retail King. Traders Magazine.
- ↑ Speaker Biographies. FIA.
- ↑ Chris Nagy. LinkedIn.