National Futures Association Advisory Committees
Futures Commission Merchant Advisory Committee
The FCM Advisory Committee is responsible for advising the board on issues of importance to the FCM community, (e.g., financial requirements and supervisory issues).
- David M. Battan, Vice President & General Counsel, Interactive Brokers LLC
- Bruce A. Beatus, Assistant General Counsel, Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Maria Chiodi, Director & Counsel, Credit Suisse
- Clarence Delbridge III, Executive Vice President, FC Stone, LLC
- Robert F. Klein, Managing Director & General Counsel, Citigroup Global Markets, Inc.
- Donald R. Levine, Senior Vice President & Senior Counsel, Prudential Financial
- Bonnie Litt, Managing Director & Associate General Counsel, Goldman Sachs & Co.
- Marc Nagel, Chief Operating Officer, Dorman Trading LLC
- Susan M. Schultz, General Counsel, Newedge
- Russell R. Wasendorf Sr., CEO, PFG Best
Forex Dealer Member Advisory Committee
- Drew Niv, President & CEO, Forex Capital Markets LLC
- Muhammad Rasoul, Executive Vice President & COO, Global Futures and Forex Ltd.
- Daniel J. Skowronski, Chief Executive Officer, Alphari (US)
- Glenn Stevens, CEO, Gain Capital Group LLC
- Michael Stumm (Committee Chairman), President & CEO, OANDA Corporation
Commodity Pool Operator/Commodity Trading Advisor Advisory Committee
The CPO/CTA Advisory Committee advises the board on matters of importance to the CPO and CTA community, (e.g., disclosure documents and financial reporting).
- Robert J. Amedeo, President, Altegris Portfolio Management
- Craig L. Caudle, CEO, Liberty Funds Group, Inc.
- Michael P. Dever, President, Brandywide Asset Management, Inc.
- Patricia N. Gillman, US Counsel, Winton Capital Management Ltd.
- John Grady, General Counsel, Steben & Company Inc.
- David A. Kauppi, Vice President, Compliance, Dunn Capital Management, Inc.
- Jerry Pascucci, UBS Financial Services
- Barbara A. Pfendler, First Vice President, Newedge
- Gerard G. Trevino, COO, CRO and Principal, AAA Capital Management Advisors, Ltd.
Introducing Broker Advisory Committee
The IB Advisory Committee advises the board on issues of importance to the IB community, (e.g., guarantee agreements and promotional material).
- John W. Crane, President, Traders Network, Inc.
- Lawrence E. Hicks, Member, CattleHedging.com LLC
- Kurt M. Johnson, President, Archer Financial Services, Inc.
- Michael J. Nugent, President, MJ Nugent & Company, Inc.
- Sam Peterson, Senior Advisor, Chatham Hedging Advisors LLC
- Stephen D. Reece, President, Sciota Trading Ltd.
- Richard C. Schlabs, Account Executive, Schlabs & Hysinger Commodity Services
- Michael T. Sherzan, Chairman, Broker Dealer Financial Services Corp.
- Scott W. Stewart, President, Stewart-Peterson Group, Inc.
Swap Dealer Advisory Committee
- Steven M. Bunkin, Managing Director & Associate General Counsel, Goldman Sachs & Co.
- Robert P. Burke, Managing Director, Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Charles F. Cerria, Associate General Counsel - Trading, Hess Corporation
- William G. De Leon, EVP, Global Head of Portfolio Management, PIMCO
- Joseph R. Glace, Vice President & Chief Risk Officer, Exelon Risk Management
- Chip Goodrich, Managing Director & Senior Counsel, Deutsche Bank
- Mary P. Johannes, Senior Director & Head of US Public Policy, International Swaps and Derivatives Association (ISDA)
- Bryan M. Murtagh, Managing Director, Transaction Risk Management, UBS Securities LLC
- Matthew Nevins, Vice President & Associate General Counsel, Fidelity Investments
- David A. Robertson, Assistant Vice President & Assistant General Counsel, Cargill Incorporated
- Don Thompson, Managing Director & Associate General Counsel, JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Matthew Wiffen, Director, Citigroup Global Markets, Inc.