Fred W. Schoenhut is a principal at HonorVerus Research, a Commodity Trading Advisor.
He as served as a board director for IntercontinentalExchange Inc. (ICE) in a term that began on Jan. 12, 2007, in connection with the closing of the NYBOT merger. He served as the chairman of the board of NYBOT from 2003 until the NYBOT acquisition by ICE.
He served as acting chairman of the United States India Trade Foundation,  chairman of the Business Council for the Dystrophic Epidermolysis Bullosa Research Association of America and treasurer of the Manhattan Chamber of Commerce.
In September 1980, Schoenhut formed Copia Trading Co., Ltd., a futures execution firm on the Coffee, Sugar and Cocoa Exchange (CSCE) trading floor. At the exchange, he served as executive committee chairman, floor committee chairman, operations and technology committee chairman, and other committee leadership posts. Schoenhut chaired the NYBOT Relocation Committee that was responsible for finding new facilities for NYBOT following the destruction of its trading and administrative facilities in the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks.
He is owner of The New York Bobcats youth teams.
Schoenhut holds a B.S. degree in Electrical Engineering from Clarkson University.
Fred Schoenhut - NFA ID 0099012
- ↑ IntercontinentalExchange. BusinessWeek.
- ↑ Board of Directors. ICE.
- ↑ Officers and Directors. Commodity Flor Brokers & Traders Association.
- ↑ Corporate Officers. Commodity Floor Brokers and Traders Association.
- ↑ Meet Our Acting Chairman. U.S. India Trade Foundation.
- ↑ Executive Committee. Manhattan Chamber of Commerce.
- ↑ OWNER: FRED SCHOENHUT. New York Bocats.