|Employer||MHS Capital Resource, Inc.|
Melinda H. Schramm is the founder of MHS Capital Resource, Inc., and chairman of the National Introducing Brokers Association. She is a special advisor to the National Futures Association Introducing Broker Advisory Committee and is an NFA arbitrator. She is the author of two books for the professional brokerage community.
She began in the futures industry in the early 1970s when she joined Green & Collins, now know as Rosenthal Collins Group, as its compliance department manager. She also worked for BRC, a division of Index Futures, Delta Commodities Corp. and R.J. O'Brien.
Schramm's clients for MHS have included CME Group and the former Chicago Board of Trade, Kansas City Board of Trade, Nasdaq-Liffe Markets (NQLX -- now defunct), New York Futures Exchange (now defunct), and the Korea Futures Association (KOA).
Schramm grew up in St. Louis, MO, and received an undergraduate degree from the University of Texas, Austin, and a law degree from Chicago-Kent Law School. She is licensed to practice law in Illinois and the District of Columbia.
- Melinda H. Schramm - NFA ID 0012366
- MHS Capital Resources, Inc - NFA ID 0251434
- The Complete AP Handbook (Chicago Mercantile Exchange, 2001) - ASIN B0006RWHSA
- The IB Handbook (Chicago Mercantile Exchange, 2009)
- Board Members. National Introducing Broker Association.
- Voice of Experience: Melinda Schramm, founder of the National Introducing Brokers Association (NIBA) and owner of MHS Capital Resource. Glass Hammer.
- Our Association. NIBA.