|Employer||John J. Lothian & Company, Inc.|
|Location||Chicago, Illinois, USA|
JLN News Feed
What We're Reading
Formerly executive editor of SFO Magazine for nearly two years and associate editor of Securities Week for five years, Rudolph began her career as a futures reporter and then honed her skills reporting on a wider variety of financial topics.
Rudolph holds a Bachelor of Arts in Literature/Writing from Columbia University in the City of New York.
- Clearing the Deck: CME Introduces “Drop Copy” Functionality - FIA Magazine, September/October 2007 Issue
- Institutions Drive Options Volume Skyward
- Passive-Aggressive Trading
- Nasdaq Flirts with the Philadelphia Stock Exchange
- CHX Revamps Business Model with Routing, by Sarah Rudolph and Peter Chapman
- Product Profile - The Russells Move to ICE
Interviewed about MarketsWiki on Catching Dandelions blog: www.catchingdandelions.blogspot.com
- JLN Becomes John Lothian News. John Lothian News.
- Prominent People. FIA Magazine.
- Stocks, Futures and Options (SFO(TM)) Magazine Appoints Sarah Rudolph as Executive Editor. SFO Magazine.
- Clearing the Deck: CME Introduces “Drop Copy. Futures Industry Magazine.
- Institutions Drive Options Volume Skyward. Traders Magazine.
- Passive Aggressive Trading. Traders Magazine.
- Nasdaq Flirts with the Philadelphia Stock Exchange. Traders Magazine.
- CHX Revamps Business Model with Routing. Traders Magazine.
- The Russells Move to ICE. FIA Magazine.