|Employees||Less than 10|
|Products||Logic Window, Gradient Scale Order System, Pre-trade Warning System, Event Risk Module|
AlgoFast is an event-driven algo trading platform that utilizes a high speed machine readable news feed. Bouchard Systems LLC was incorporated in 2011. In 2012, the company name was changed to that of their flagship product, AlgoFast.
Justin Bouchard John Lothian News Interview
Justin Bouchard of AlgoFast on the Potential for Event Driven Trading
In today’s markets, new technology is getting more granular. Justin Bouchard, CEO of AlgoFast, has built his firm on event trading with new technology that allows traders to take positions on events such as Federal Reserve and central bank statements, employment reports, earnings and GDP numbers. He spoke with John Lothian News editor-in-chief Jim Kharouf about event trading, how AlgoFast works and why algorithms are not a bad thing. Published Oct. 29, 2012.
- Logic Window
- Gradient Scale Order System
- Pre-Trade Warning System
- Pre-Trade Event Risk System
Machine Readable News Events:
- Economic Releases from 30+ countries
- Treasury Reports
- Department of Labor
- Department of Energy
- Corporate Earnings Reports
- Analyst Ratings Changes
- Sovereign Debt Ratings
- Company Info. AlgoFast.
- Bouchard Rolls AlgoFast Event Driven Trading Platform. Low Latency.com.
- Best Algorithmic Trading Technology. ukforexawards.com.
- Justin Bouchard of AlgoFast on the Potential for Event Driven Trading. John Lothian News.