|Employer||Regenerative Medical Solutions|
Tony Kolton is the president of Regenerative Medical Solutions in Chicago, a biotechnology research company. He is also the president of Know More Software, Inc., which he formed in 2010.
He is the founder and former president and CEO of LIM, Inc., a data management solution provider offering traders tools to find historical market relationships. He launched LIM in 1988 after retiring from floor trading at the Chicago Board Options Exchange. In December of 2009, Kolton sold LIM to Morningstar, Inc.
Kolton holds a bachelor of science degree in accounting, has a CPA Certificate, a masters of science degree in taxation and a juris doctor degree in Law.
- 2009 Annual Report. Morningstar, Inc..
- LIM Unveils Historis 64-Bit Database. PR Newswire.
- Tony Kolton, President and CEO of Logical Information Machines (LIM) Launches Blog Offering Market Analysis, Trading Strategies and Investment Opportunity Trend Watching. PR Web.
- Morningstar, Inc. to Acquire Chicago-based Logical Information Machines, Inc., Leading Provider of Data and Analytics for the Energy, Financial, and Agriculture Sectors. Sys-com.
- Tony Kolton. Logical Information Machines.