CQG Trader is an electronic trading platform offered by CQG. CQG Trader is an execution platform for traders who do not require technical analysis tools. CQG Trader offers real-time quotes, trading, and order management.
Customizable Trading Applications
- Displays headlines with varying font sizes, highlighting the most current news releases.
- Keyword search allows traders to browse news releases based on their trading needs.
- Traders can adjust CQG News preferences to display the story pane, timeline, and recent headlines in scroll mode; to adjust color schemes; and to highlight keyword searches.
- Available services include Dow Jones Newswires, The Hightower Report, MarketG2 News, Market News International, and Need to Know News.
- The platform can be white-labeled.
- Traders interested in FX can trade non-even amounts of currency and easily manage orders and positions using large-quantity abbreviations.
- DOM ladder compression is available for thinly-traded electronic markets.
- Fills executed outside the CQG Hosted Exchange Gateways, such as pit trades, can be entered in the Orders and Reports window.
- Net open trade equity for related futures and options positions can be displayed.
- The application is available in the following languages: