|Occupation||Head of Sales|
|Employer||Graz Sweden AB|
Chaz Shaw is a sales and marketing executive who specializes in growing early-stage financial technology companies.
Chaz is currently the Head of Sales at Graz Sweden AB, a data warehouse provider for financial institutions located in Stockholm, Sweden.
Prior to joining Graz in Sweden, Chaz was Managing Director and Head of Sales for Derivix Corporation, a financial services software company, acquired by FlexTrade Systems in July 2012, that provides options analytics, electronic execution and real-time risk management.
Before joining Derivix, Shaw was the Director of Sales at ITG Derivatives,  a position he assumed as a result of ITG's acquisition of RedSky Financial where he was Managing Director, Co-Head of Sales and Marketing.
Chaz started his career on the trading floors of Chicago, first as an intern at J.P. Morgan Futures Inc. and later as a derivatives broker at Nomura Securities Intl.
Chaz is a graduate of the University of California at Berkeley.
- Derivix appoints Chaz Shaw MD and head of sales. Finextra.
- Lukken named CEO of NYPC. Futures Magazine.
- Derivix Appoints Charles "Chaz" Shaw Managing Director and Head of Sales. Derivix.
- Cinnober and Borsa Italiana Update DDM Plus. FOIntelligence.
- Prominent People. Futures Industry Magazine.
- OneChicago stretches its lead over NQLX. eFinancial News.