|Key People|| Mike Glista, Vice President|
Ryan Moroney, Business Development Manager
|Products||Enterprise software for trade execution and data distribution|
Continuum is a division of CQG that specializes in enterprise software solutions. Continuum offers trade execution and data distribution for order execution and market data platforms, applications, and proprietary systems.
Products and Services
The Continuum product offering includes:
- Continuum Connect: An enterprise API for data and trading offered via an ASP model.
- Development Library: An out-of-the-box code collection for providing front-end functionality.
- Fix Connect: A FIX 4.2-compatible API for access to hosted order routing exchange gateways.
- Quotes Direct: A real-time, unconsolidated global market data feed.
- FIX Direct: A FIX 4.4 interface that provides low-latency access to CQG's trading gateways. It allows FIX messages to be sent directly to the Exchange Messenger.
"Current News" is populated by an automated feed from CQG.
- In June 2012, Continuum announced its partnership with David Widerhorn Consulting, LLC (DWC) to supply the Watchdog Pro mobile product with real-time position monitoring and modification capabilities.
- In July 2012, CQG and Continuum announced their partnership with MultiCharts, LLC to provide market data and trade execution functionality to the MultiCharts platform for AMP Global Clearing.
- In July 2012, Continuum announced its partnership with Quick Screen Trading. The partnership offers mobile access to Continuum’s global infrastructure through the iPhone and iPad.