Daniel A. Driscoll
|Occupation||Executive Vice President, Chief Operating Officer|
|Employer||National Futures Association|
Daniel A. Driscoll is executive vice-president and chief operating officer of National Futures Association. Driscoll joined NFA as vice president of compliance in 1982. In 2000, Driscoll was named executive vice president and chief compliance officer. He assumed the role of chief operating officer in 2003.
Driscoll serves as a member of the board of trustees of the Institute for Financial Markets.
Prior to NFA, Driscoll served in a number of capacities at the Commodity Futures Trading Commission, and ultimately in the role of deputy director in the Commission's Division of Trading and Markets.
Driscoll is a graduate of Aquinas College in Grand Rapids, Michigan. He holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting with a second major in Economics.
- NFA Leadership. National Futures Association.
- NFA Board appoints Dan Roth new President and CEO. National Futures Association.
- National Futures Association announces organizational restructuring. National Futures Association.
- IFM Board of Trustees. Institute for Financial Markets.
- About the RCA. Regulatory Compliance Association.
- Institute for Financial Markets. IFM.