|| Clearing Sales Manager, Senior Director
|| Geneva, Switzerland
Francois Bouclier is a senior director and clearing sale manager for Newedge in their Geneva, Switzerland branch.
Bouclier is a member of the board of directors of the Swiss Futures & Options Association.
Prior to the creation of Newedge, Bouclier was a credit and risk manager for Fimat Banque Germany. He was worked for Fimat as a credit risk analyst and a market risk analyst at Fimat Banque UK.
- 2010 - 2011: Diploma in Advanced Studies in Commodity Trading, GTSA Geneva
- 1998 - 1999: Ecole Européenne des Affaires (EAP), Paris & Oxford, Master of Science in European Business
- 1993 - 1997: Université Montesquieu, Bordeaux, Bachelor of Arts (Economics)
- 1993: Baccalauréat C with honours in Mathematics and Physics, Bordeaux
- ↑ Francois Bouclier. LinkedIn.
- ↑ 33rd International Bürgenstock Meeting in Interlaken - September, 2012. Swiss Futures & Options Association.
- ↑ Swiss Derivatives. Swiss Futures & Options Association.
- ↑ People moves. Hedge Fund Review.
- ↑ Board of Directors. Swiss Futures & Options Association.
We visit more than 100 websites daily for financial news (Would YOU do that?). Read the John Lothian Newsletter.