|Key People||Marc Talutto, Founder and CEO|
|Products||IT Service Management, Market Data and Content Management Consulting|
Fruition Partners is a Chicago-based IT consulting firm that specializes in IT service management maturity through process improvements, education and automation. It helps IT departments automate and improve their operations with cloud services. The firm contends that its solutions are "driven by process and supported by technology, not the reverse." Market Data services management has been a growing focus for the firm as users of market data like hedge funds, banks, and brokerages seek expertise to navigate the complex and costly area of market data information services. Business and product development strategy services are also offered to providers of market data like exchanges, broker-dealers, and creators of proprietary market data content.
- Marc Talluto, Founder and CEO
- Patrick Stonelake, Founder and VP of Business Development
- Salvatore Como, SVP, Professional Services
- Larry Fleischman, Director, Marketing
In December 2012, Fruition Partners announced that it had received $12 million in venture capital. The funding was led by San Jose, Calif.-based Trident Capital, which will also help the company hire its own salesforce instead of relying solely on partners.
- itSMF: The IT Service Management Forum
- Siege Engine, Inc.
- ITSM Academy, Inc.
- Professional Employment Group
Products and Services
- Market Data and Content Management Services
- Service Management Assessment
- Service Management and CMDB Roadmap
- Asset and Software Lifecycle Management
- Custom Training Programs
- ITIL Accreditation and certification
IT Resource Management
30 S. Wacker, Suite 2200 Chicago, IL 60606