Jamil M. Nazarali
|Jamil M. Nazarali|
|Occupation||Global Head of Business Development|
Jamil M. Nazarali is global head of business development at Citadel Securities. He was appointed to that position in April of 2018, replacing Remco Lenterman. Nazarali was previously senior advisor to CEO Peng Zhao, a role he assumed in May 2017.
Nazarali joined Citadel in 2011 as head of execution services. He oversaw Citadel Securities’ client market making offerings in equities, options and FX.
He is also a member of the Nasdaq Quality of Markets Committee.
Before joining Citadel Securities in 2011, he was global head of electronic trading at Knight Capital Group.
Nazarali received a Bachelor of Arts from the University of Western Ontario and a Master of Business Administration from the University of Chicago.
- Citadel Securities names Nazarali global head of business development. Reuters.
- Peng Zhao replaces Kevin Turner atop Citadel Securities. Reuters.
- Citadel Securities Names Jamil Nazarali Senior Adviser to CEO Peng Zhao. WSJ.
- Quality of Markets Committee. Nasdaq.
- Jamil M. Nazarali Bio. Knight Capital Group.