October 16th MarketsWiki Education Intern Recruiting Event Chicago
We invite you to our next MarketsWiki Education Recruiting Event, where financial services professionals deliver great presentations about your careers, trends and opportunities in our global markets. This event also includes a new job fair for student internships for 2018. Simply put, it’s a great way to learn about our industry and help you find a great internship.
We have signed up CBOE, National Futures Association, ED&F Man, Fidessa and Geneva Trading so far as sponsors who are actively looking for summer interns. Please check out the summer intern descriptions here. (There are more to come.)
When: Monday, October 16 ahead of FIA Expo week in Chicago.
Where: Chicago Board Options Exchange at 400 South LaSalle, right off the Van Buren Brown Line stop.
What’s happening: We will have a one-hour recruiting period followed by a 90-minute session of MarketsWiki Education talks focused on growth, evolution and opportunity in the financial space. Following the presentations there will be more time for networking and meetings with recruiters.
Timeline of events:
- 2 p.m. – 3 p.m. Meet the students: Interviews and quick meetings with potential interns
- 3 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. MarketsWiki speakers present (6 speakers, 10-12 minutes each)
- 4:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. Networking and more meetings with students
- This event is only open to students and sponsor firms.
We are also offering a FREE professional photo taken for you to use on your resume. (No catch. Just trying to help you out.)
It’s a great opportunity to meet and learn more about this dynamic industry. We’ll see you soon!
- Managing Director, Compliance: The Managing Director helps oversee the Compliance department and will carry out the core functions of NFA's regulatory program in all the major functional areas. The Compliance department's primary focus is customer protection and the safety and soundness of the futures industry.
- Senior Attorney: The Senior Attorney will provide legal advice and representation to all NFA departments to support their efforts to provide the most efficient and effective regulatory environment possible.
- Managing Director Exams, OTC Derivatives: The Managing Director Exams helps oversee the development and execution of NFA's regulatory compliance programs for swap dealers and major swap participants (together, Swaps Members). The OTC Derivatives department performs compliance supervision functions (i.e. exams, investigations, continuous monitoring and risk management analysis) in relation to Swaps Members.
For more information and to apply to the NFA online, go here.