|McGladrey & Pullen, LLP|
|Products||National CPA firm|
Also See: RSM US LLP
McGladrey & Pullen, LLP was a national CPA firm that served mainly midsized companies from approximately 100 offices across the United States.
Products and Services
Areas of expertise include:
- Public Companies
- Construction/Real Estate
- Financial Services
- Government Entities
- Health Care
- Manufacturing/Wholesale Distribution
- In April of 2013, McGladrey LLP was ranked seventh on Vault's annual Accounting 50 list. 
- In March of 2008, McGladrey & Pullen and an auditor on its staff were sued for $550 million by the Chapter 11 trustee for bankrupt asset-management firm Sentinel Management Group, according to a complaint filed in bankruptcy court in Chicago.
- In October of 2001, RSM McGladrey Inc. announced it had acquired Messina Ceci Archer & Co.. McGladrey & Pullen LLP would take over the firm's audit and financial review services.
- About McGladrey & Pullen. McGladrey & Pullen.
- McGladrey Ranked No. 7 on Top 50 Accounting Firms List. McGladrey.
- McGladrey & Pullen sued for $550M. Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal.
- RSM McGladrey Acquires Connecticut Firm. Kansas City Business Journal.
- RSM McGladrey Strengthens Texas Presence With Fisk & Robinson Acquisition. Accounting Smart Pros.