Polish Power Exchange
|Polish Power Exchange|
|Key People||Piotr Zawistowski, President of the Management Board of TGE|
Polish Power Exchange SA was set up within the framework of the privatisation and liberalisation programme of the power sector in Poland. The shareholders of the founding Consortium were selected through a tender announced by the Minister of State Treasury in July 1999.
The Company launched its operations on December 7, 1999, and the first transactions were concluded over the coming six months with the power exchange up and running with physical delivery and settlements from June 30, 2000.
Products and Services
- Liquid and gaseous fuels,
- Production limits, specifically for electricity generation,
- Emission allowances,
- Property rights arising under the certificates of origin referred to in Article 9e section 1, Article 9l section 1 and Article 9o section 1 of the Energy Law Act of 10 April 1997 (Dz. U. 2006 No. 89, item 625, as amended),
- Property rights other than financial instruments, the price of which is directly or indirectly linked to the price or value of the things specified as to their kind, specific kinds of energy, gaseous fuels, production measures and limits, emission allowances or property rights referred to in point e) above;
- Property rights arising under the energy efficiency certificates referred to in Article 25 par. 1 of the Energy Efficiency Act of 15 April 2011 (Journal of Laws No. 94, item 551),
- Piotr Zawistowski - President of the Management Board.
- Paweł Ostrowski - Vice President of the Management Board
- Piotr Listwoń - Vice President of the Management Board
- Iwona Zatorska-Pańtak - President of the Supervisory Board
- Piotr Kajczuk - Vice President of the Supervisory Board
- Marek Wodnicki - Secretary of the Supervisory Board
- Marek Gudima
- Dr Wojcech Nagel
- Tomasz Poznański
- Aleksander Zawisza