|Occupation||Chief Representative for Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA)|
Sergio Gullo is the chief representative for Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA) at the Brazilian equities and derivatives exchange BM&FBOVESPA. He took the position in September 2011 and reports to Lucy Pamboukdjian, International Business Development Officer.
Gullo previously worked as a business development manager for interdealer broker BG Cantor. Prior to that, he worked for emerging market banks such as Banco Votorantim and Renaissance Capital and focused on debt and structured product sales. Gullo also served as a Brazilian corporate banking representative for Lloyds TBS early in his career.
- Business Administration Graduation, Post Graduation Economics, Universidade Gama Filho
- Executive Program, Accelerated Development Program, The University of Chicago Booth School of Business
- Brazilian Chamber of Commerce in Great Britain, Council Member
- FELABAN Delegation, Former Member
- IBDA Delegation, Former Member
- IMF Delegation, Former Member