Stephen P. O'Connor
|Stephen P. O'Connor|
|Employer||International Swaps and Derivatives Association|
|Location||New York, NY|
Stephen P. O'Connor is chairman of the International Swaps and Derivatives Association. He has acted as the association's chair since April 2011, but in June of 2013, he left Morgan Stanley, the investment bank where he worked for over 25 years, to become the full-time chairman of ISDA.
From November 2008 until being named chairman of ISDA, O'Connor served as chair of ISDA's industry governance committee. He has also served on ISDA's counterparty risk management policy group initiative.
O'Connor graduated from Imperial College, London with a degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Stephen P. O'Connor - NFA ID 0263457
- Press Release. PR.com.
- Morgan Stanley Exec O'Connor Exits for Swaps Group. Wall Street Journal.
- ISDA Names New Chairman As New Swaps Rules Loom. WSJ.com.
- Stephen O'Connor New Chairman of ISDA. National Post.
- Stephen O'Connor New Chairman of ISDA. News Blaze.