Tianjin Property Rights Exchange
|Tianjin Property Rights Exchange|
|Headquarters||Headquartered in the City of Tianjin, China and has representative offices in the United States, United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Japan and Canada|
Its total trading for the year ended 2006 was ¥30.6bn.
TPRE was launched in 1994, under government approval. It is a government agent under the charge of Tianjin SASAC and is the only appointed exchange authorized by Tiianjin SASAC for state-owned assets and equities transaction. It is one of three national institutions permitted by SASAC to transact assets and equities of SOEs under control of central government.
Products and Services
- Director of the Tianjin Property Rights Exchange, Gao Luan
- China National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC)
- China National Petroleum Corporation Assets Management Co. Ltd.（CNPC-AM）
- Tianjin Property Rights Exchange (TPRE)
- Chicago Climate Exchange (CCX)
- Chicago Climate Futures Exchange (CCFE)
- European Climate Exchange (ECX)
- China’s First Trading Platform For Environmental Protection And Emission Reduction Unveiled in TEDA. All Roads Lead To China.
- Brief Introduction. Tianjin Property Rights Exchange.