Timber Hill LLC
|Key People||Thomas Peterffy, Chairman, President and CEO|
|Employees||Interactive Brokers has about 650 employees in the USA, Switzerland, Canada, Hong Kong, UK, Australia, Hungary, Russia and Estonia.|
|Products||Discount brokerage services|
Timber Hill is a subsidiary of Interactive Brokers Group and is a market maker for more than 400,000 exchange-listed financial products such as stocks, equity derivatives and options and futures. It trades on 50 exchanges and electronic communications networks (ECNs) in North America, Australia, the Pacific Rim and more than 20 European countries. Timber Hill accounts for the majority of Interactive Brokers' revenue.
Products and Services
IB provides online trade execution and clearing services to institutional and professional traders for electronically traded products, including stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds and funds
- Thomas Peterffy, Chairman, President and CEO
- Paul J. Brody, CFO, Treasurer and Secretary
- Thomas A. J. Frank, EVP and CIO
- Timber Hill LLC Company Profile. Yahoo Finance.
- About The Interactive Brokers Group. Interactive Brokers.