Become an Editor
Revision as of 07:03, 26 July 2017 by SarahRudolph
Sign Up to Edit the Wiki
|Suggest a MarketsWiki Page!|
|Click here to suggest a page, |
provide content or sources.
- Send an e-mail to Sarah Rudolph.
- In the text body please indicate your name and any company affiliation.
- A username and password will be e-mailed to the account registered for the newsletter along with simple instructions to get you started.
Unpaid Newsletter Subscribers/Non-Subscribers
If you would like to edit MarketsWiki but have not yet subscribed to one of our newsletter, please see: Becoming a paid subscriber
IMPORTANT: Before editing anything on MarketsWiki, please read our page on Article Creation Standards
Please read our article creation standards and pay particular attention to NEUTRALITY.
- Basic Wiki Syntax
- Using Citations
- Linking Topics With Different Text
- Image Basics
- Using Images to Link to Web Sites
- Using Templates (Pre-made text)
- Updating Existing Articles
- WikiMedia Reference Card (PDF)
- Using the Job Seeker Template