|Key People|| Josef Schroeter, President|
Rod Giffen, Chief Operating Officer
Steven Luebbering, Chief Financial Officer
|Employees||400+ employees worldwide|
|Products||Software and infrastructure for trade routing, market data, and technical analysis|
CQG, Inc. is an independent software vendor that provides integrated solutions for trade routing, market data, and technical analysis for futures, options, fixed income, foreign exchange, and equities as well as data on debt securities, industry reports, financial indices, and news sources.
Products and Services
- CQG Integrated Client: CQG Integrated Client combines electronic trading tools, global market data, and advanced analytics in one application.
- CQG QTrader: CQG QTrader offers powerful trading tools and technical analysis features to trade and monitor the markets.
- CQG Spreader: CQG Spreader offers sophisticated order management and ultra-low-latency trade execution for trading multi-legged, intermarket, and intramarket spreads across accounts and asset classes.
- CQG Trader: CQG Trader is an execution platform for traders who do not require technical analysis tools.
- CQG Client APIs: CQG Client APIs allow traders to power their systems with CQG’s data, advanced analytics, and ultra-low-latency trading.
- Data Factory: The Data Factory allows traders to buy historical market data, including intraday data starting from 1987.
CQG was founded in Colorado in 1980 and expanded to Europe in 1988 and to Asia in 1998. The company is based in Denver, Colorado with sales and support offices worldwide. CQG partners with more than 50 FCMs and provides Direct Market Access to more than 40 exchanges through its global network of co-located Hosted Exchange Gateways.
"Current News" is populated by an automated feed from CQG.
- In February 2013, CQG launched CQG Labs, a mobile analytics prototype site that provides alternate forms of data and analytics delivery to the trading industry.
- In December 2012, CQG announced its partnership with Phillip Futures Pte Ltd., one of Singapore’s top local brokerages.
- In December 2012, CQG announced the expansion of its CQG on Campus Program through partnerships with the JR Shaw School of Business at the Northern Alberta Institute of Technology in Edmonton and the John A. Logan College in Carterville, Illinois.
Trade Routing, Market Data, and News
CQG offers trade routing connectivity to the following exchanges:
CQG's market data feed consolidates more than one hundred sources. News sources include Dow Jones Newswires, FastMarkets News, The Hightower Report, MarketG2 News, Market News International, and Need to Know News.
- Josef Schroeter, President
- Rod Giffen, Chief Operating Officer
- Steven Luebbering, Chief Financial Officer
- Mike Glista, Vice President of Continuum
- Patrick J. Kenny, Vice President, Client Relationships
- CQG Product Suite. CQG.
- About CQG. CQG.
- CQG Web-Based Testing Site Launches with Advanced Analytics Prototypes. CQG.
- CQG and Phillip Futures Expand Asia-Pacific Trading Access. CQG.
- CQG on Campus Program Expands with New University Partnerships. CQG.
- Exchanges and Instruments. CQG.
- Markets Covered. CQG.