|Key People|| Tim Mather, CEO|
Rod Giffen, President and Chief Operating Officer
Steven Luebbering, Chief Financial Officer
|Employees||350+ employees worldwide|
|Products||Software and infrastructure for trade routing, market data, and technical analysis|
CQG, Inc. is an independent software vendor that provides integrated solutions for trade routing, market data, and technical analysis for futures, options, fixed income, foreign exchange, and equities as well as data on interest rate contracts, industry reports, financial indices, and news sources.
CQG's customers include more than 70 futures commission merchants. It provides direct market access to more than 40 exchanges in its global network of co-located hosted exchange gateways and its market data feed includes more than 100 sources.
Products and Services
- CQG Integrated Client: CQG Integrated Client combines electronic trading tools, global market data, and advanced analytics in one application.
- CQG QTrader: CQG QTrader offers powerful trading tools and technical analysis features to trade and monitor the markets.
- CQG Spreader: CQG Spreader offers sophisticated order management and ultra-low-latency trade execution for trading multi-legged, intermarket, and intramarket spreads across accounts and asset classes.
- CQG Trader: CQG Trader is an execution platform for traders who do not require technical analysis tools.
- CQG Client APIs: CQG Client APIs allow traders to power their systems with CQG’s data, advanced analytics, and ultra-low-latency trading.
- Data Factory: The Data Factory allows traders to buy historical market data, including intraday data starting from 1987.
CQG was founded in 1980 and expanded to Europe and Asia in 1998. The company is based in Denver, with sales and support offices worldwide. CQG partners with more than 50 FCMs and provides direct market access to more than 40 exchanges through its global network of co-located Hosted Exchange Gateways.
With customer support offices in Chicago, New York, Denver, Glenwood Springs, London, Frankfurt, Tokyo, Sydney, Singapore, Moscow, and throughout Eastern Europe, CQG monitors a worldwide network 24 hours a day.
CQG also maintains an online forum for customer seeking help from CQG and its customers.
CQG works with 18 universities and educational institutions around the world, including Hofstra University, Kent State University, NYU Stern, Lehigh University, New York Institute of Finance, University of Colorado at Denver, Northwestern University and the University of Houston.
An early effort by CQG to offer trading access from their analytics platform was a strategic partnership with Patsystems, now part of Ion Trading. The trading offering was called CQG OTTO and Cargill Investor Services was the first to offer it.
"Current News" is populated by an automated feed from CQG.
- In February 2013, CQG launched CQG Labs, a mobile analytics prototype site that provides alternate forms of data and analytics delivery to the trading industry.
- In December 2012, CQG announced its partnership with Phillip Futures Pte Ltd., one of Singapore’s top local brokerages.
- In December 2012, CQG announced the expansion of its CQG on Campus Program through partnerships with the JR Shaw School of Business at the Northern Alberta Institute of Technology in Edmonton and the John A. Logan College in Carterville, Illinois.
Trade Routing, Market Data, and News
CQG offers trade routing connectivity to the following exchanges:
CQG's market data feed consolidates more than one hundred sources. News sources include Dow Jones Newswires, FastMarkets News, The Hightower Report, MarketG2 News, Market News International, and Need to Know News.
- Rod Giffen, President & Chief Operating Officer
- Steven Luebbering, Chief Financial Officer
- John Arvanites, Chief Technology Officer
- Patrick J. Kenny, Senior Vice President, Client Relationships
- Mike Glista, Senior Vice President
- Michelle Despres, Vice President, Customer Experience
- Leighton Andrew, Vice President, Sales (APAC)
- CQG. IT History Society.
- CQG Product Suite. CQG.
- About CQG. CQG.
- CQG Forums. CQG.
- University Partners. CQG.
- Fruition Partners Hires Steve Dickey as Managing Director of Market Data Services. PR News.
- patsystems Announces Strategic Partnership with CQG. PR Newswire.
- CQG Launches Trade Routing System; Three FCMs Live. WatersTechnology.
- Market Profile. CQG.
- CBOT Market Profile. Trading-Naked.com.
- CQG Web-Based Testing Site Launches with Advanced Analytics Prototypes. CQG.
- CQG and Phillip Futures Expand Asia-Pacific Trading Access. CQG.
- CQG on Campus Program Expands with New University Partnerships. CQG.
- Exchanges and Instruments. CQG.
- Markets Covered. CQG.