|Key People||Richard H. Schimel, Co-Founder|
The firm employs a global macro and an emerging markets strategy as a hedging technique while making its investments. Diamondback Capital Management was founded in 2005 and is based in Stamford, Connecticut.
In November of 2010, the offices of Level Global Investors LP and Diamondback Capital Management LLC, firms founded by alumni of SAC Capital Advisors LLC, were searched by Federal Bureau of Investigation agents. FBI raids seeking documents from the three investment firms were said to be related to hedge fund insider trading investigations directed by the office of Manhattan U.S. Attorney Preet Bharara.
It was reported on November 30 that Diamondback Capital was served a federal grand jury subpoena about an investigation the FBI is leading into one of their employees. They are complying fully and have put the portfolio manager on leave. 
- Richard H. Schimel, Co-founder and Chief Investment Officer
- Lawrence Joseph Sapanski, Co-founder and Chief Investment Officer
- Timothy Michael Higgins, Treasurer
- Mark Graban Hadlock, Chief Compliance Officer
- Andrea Feinstein, Portfolio Manager
- Diamondback Capital Management, LLC. BusinessWeek.
- FBI Searches Offices of Level Global, Diamondback Funds. Bloomberg.
- Diamondback Only One of Many Hedge Funds Targeted by FBI. Hedge Co.Net.