FIA Law & Compliance Division
The FIA's Law & Compliance Division monitors legal and regulatory developments affecting the futures and derivatives industry. It assists the FIA in providing information to help relevant regulators and courts make decisions that affect the futures exchanges community.
The Division discusses issues with U.S. and International regulators and exchanges. When appropriate it prepares comment letters, position papers, and court briefs.
Division members address industry issues through conferences, meetings and monthly luncheons in Chicago and New York. The Law & Compliance Division sponsors a two-day workshop each spring which attracts more than 350 industry participants to discuss current legal and compliance issues.
- Kimberly A. Johns, President
- Christian Artmann,Vice President
- Michael Otten,Vice President
- Tammy Botsford, Secretary
- Matthew VosBurgh, Secretary
- Hina Mehta, Treasurer
- FIA Law & Compliance Division Background. Futures Industry Association.