Difference between revisions of "G. Kurt Von Uffel"
m (Text replace - " - Former Employees]]" to "]]")
m (Text replace - "Category:Bios - Executives" to "")
|Line 28:||Line 28:|
Revision as of 16:02, 12 February 2014
|G. Kurt Von Uffel|
|Location||New York, NY|
G. Kurt von Uffel is a managing director of Scotia Capitial. Previously, he was senior vice president and director of sales at ELX Futures, L.P. At ELX, he was responsible for ELX participant relationships including inter-dealer brokers, institutional clients, ISVs and FCMs.
Previously, von Uffel served as managing director, U.S. interest rate trading and deputy head of fixed income at Nomura Securities International. Prior to Nomura, von Uffel spent nearly 15 years at Morgan Stanley. He was recruited to Nomura from Morgan Stanley along with fellow bond trader Lundy Wright. While at Morgan Stanley, Von Uffel was a member of the board of The Bond Market Association, a pre-cursor to the Securities Industry Financial Markets Association.
In 1981, Von Uffel received a bachelor of science in Economics from the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania.
He is a member of the advisory board for the Fairfield University Center for Faith and Public Life.
- Kurt Von Uffel. LinkedIn.
- Prominent People. Futures Industry Association.
- Press Release. Finextra.
- Kurt Von Uffel and Lundy Wright to Join Nomura Securities International, Inc. As it Expands Interest Rate and Government Bond Trading Capabilities. Nomura Securities International.
- Doman Named CEO Of Russell Investments. Futures Magazine.
- Bond Traders Become A Hot Commodity. Wall Street Journal.
- Guiding Principles To Promote The Integrity of Fixed Income Research. SIFMA.
- Fairfield University establishes Center for Faith and Public Life Advisory Board. Fairfield University.