|Key People||Jon Matte, Editor|
|Products||news and information source on foreign exchange|
JLN FX focuses on the exchange traded and related OTC currency markets. It provides traders, investors and other market participants with a comprehensive aggregation of news, commentary and original features about the foreign exchange markets. The free daily email newsletter and companion blog are published by John J. Lothian.
JLN FX is the seventh newsletter in the John Lothian News service, which began with the John Lothian Newsletter and includes the Environmental Markets Newsletter, JLN Managed Futures, JLN Options, JLN Interest Rates and JLN Metals.
The newsletter, which launched February 2, 2010, includes original content, such as interviews with foreign exchange industry executives, traders, and others, as well as a selection of the most important forex-related stories of the day.
The blog also includes interviews with key people in the foreign exchange industry as well as features, commentary and an archive of daily email newsletters.
- John J. Lothian, Publisher
- Jim Kharouf, Editor in Chief
- Jon Matte, Editor
- Doug Ashburn, Contributing Editor
- Ryan S. Lothian, Contributing Editor
- Jeff Bergstrom, Contributing Editor
- ↑ Probe into $400m SEC office leasing contracts; Asean trading network prepares for late 2011 launch; Europe backlash grows against Mifid reforms. John Lothian Newsletter.
- ↑ JLN FX. website.