|Key People||Luo Xufeng|
Nanhua Futures is a Hangzhou, China (map) headquartered futures brokerage firm founded in 1996. It is a full member of the Shanghai Futures Exchange (SHFE), Zhengzhou Commodity Exchange (CZCE), and Dalian Commodity Exchange (DCE); and is one of the first companies to gain general clearing member status of China Financial Futures Exchange (CFFEX).
Nanhua Futures has over 20 local offices in China and opened an office in Hong Kong in 2006, with permission from the Chinese Securities Regulatory Committee (CSRC).
Nanhua Futures is a futures brokerage firm serving institutional, corporate or individual accounts and was established in 1996. It has registered capital of 450 million RMB and net capital of over 702 million RMB, according to its website.
The firm is a full member of the following exchanges:
- Shanghai Futures Exchange
- Zhengzhou Commodity Exchange
- Dalian Commodity Exchange
- China Financial Futures Exchange
It was the one of the first firms to have general clearing member status at the China Financial Futures Exchange.
Nanhua Futures has over 20 local offices in China and in 2006 was given regulatory approval by the Chinese Securities Regulatory Committee to open an office in Hong Kong.
In 2002, as the first company within the industry, Nanhua Futures successfully obtained ISO9001:2000 quality management system standard certification.
In 2001, Nanhua futures created the Futures Research Institute of the domestic Chinese futures industry in Hangzhou, China. It also established research centers in Peking, Shanghai, Shenzhen and Harbin.
Products and Services
Nanhua Futures offers brokerage services to institutional, corporate or individual clients. It offers 24/7 service via telephone.
The firm offers training classes for clients. It also offers research from the Nanhua Futures Research Institute.
- Luo Xufeng, CEO
- Yan Shuping, Executive, Head of Administration & HR
- Zhang Zijian, Executive, Head of Marketing
- Yu Wanru, Executive, Head of International Business
- Shi Zhenxing, Executive, Head of Investment Management
- Xia Jun, Executive
- Tang Qijun, Executive
- Chinese Broker Nanhua Futures Selects SunGard Global Network and Valdi Trading Solutions to Support its International Development. SunGard.
- About Nanhua Futures. Nanhua Futures.
- Luo Zufeng. Bloomberg BusinessWeek.