|| London, with offices in Chicago, New York, Singapore, Tokyo, Sydney, Hong Kong
|| Trading Solutions Provider
Patsystems, a subsidiary of ION, is a trading-solutions provider best known for its globally distributed J-Trader front-end trading screen.
Patsystems also offers a network of exchange connectivity, risk management solutions and an API for third-party solutions providers. Patsystems' matching engine powers seven exchanges globally.
- J-Trader; the most widely used electronic front-end for ETD execution.
- Pro-Mark; a powerful front-end for high volume professionals.
- Patsystems Risk Informer; for real-time risk management.
- SyOMS; enables the trading of non-exchange supported order types.
- Patsystems API; a fully-functioning interface to Patsystems' trading system.
- Patsystems XConnect; full benefits of Patsystems' trading solution without the requirement of outsourced technology infrastructure or technical support resources.
ResourcesLast modified on 1 February 2018, at 16:19