|Occupation||Chairman of Advisory Board|
|Employer||John J. Lothian & Company, Inc.|
He was vice chairman of Penson GHCO and also served as senior vice president of Penson Worldwide, Inc. where he worked closely with Integrated Trading Solutions, a Penson company, which is a provider of direct access trading systems for equities, options and futures and operates an international data hub that enables third-party access to exchanges and other liquidity centers.
Before joining Penson in 2002, Wind was with Cargill for 30 years.  As senior vice president, global financial markets, he had responsibility for Cargill Investor Services' equity, interest rates, and foreign exchange trading activities.He joined the Cargill organization in 1972 as a trainee and held a variety of trading and management positions before joining Cargill Investor Services in 1975.
- Peter C. Wind - NFA ID 0013611
Wind is a graduate of the University of Kansas where he received a Bachelor of Science in Finance, and he is also a graduate of the executive program at the University of Minnesota Carlson School of Business.
- Peter Wind. National Futures Association.
- John J. Lothian & Company Announces Appointment of Advisory Committee. John Lothian News.
- Penson Worldwide, Inc. Has Hired Peter Wind as Senior Vice President. Goliath.
- JWH GLOBAL PORTFOLIO TRUST. U.S. Securities Exchange Commission.
- Leadership. Penson GHCO.
- Press Release. PR Newswire.