|Robert C. Push|
|Occupation||Principal and president|
|Employer||Liberty Gateway Asset Management Co.|
Prior to assuming positions with Liberty Gateway, Push was the principal of Liberty Gateway joint venture partner Palmer Square Asset Management LLC/Robert Charles Consulting LLC, which provided liquidity management, alternative investment and brokerage advisory services.
During his 22-year banking career, Push was involved in investment management qualitative analysis, fixed income management, banking/custody, fund administration, corporate advisory and foreign exchange. His clients included hedge funds, commodity pools and the derivative exchanges and their members.
From 1992 through 2004, he was a managing director with Brown Brother Harriman & Co. (“BBH”). From 1982 through 1992 he served as a vice president of Chemical Bank.
Push was one of the principal architects of the Commodity Futures Trading Commission’s (CFTC) rule permitting the investment of customer funds in money market instruments.
- Member, Managed Funds Association (MFA)
- Former member, Futures Industry Association (FIA).
- Director, FIA Futures Services Division
- Founder and chairman, FIA Financial Management Committee
- Member, FIA Law and Compliance Division
- Former member of the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago’s Committee for Margin and Settlements
- Former member, CME Clearinghouse and Banking Roundtable
Push studied finance at Pace University, received an Advance Degree in Commercial Banking from New York University, and completed Chemical Bank’s credit training and advance credit programs.
- Robert C. Push - NFA ID 0383509
- Liberty Gate - NFA ID 0000942