Alex Perry is an Alabama-based journalist who recently graduated from Northwestern University in Illinois.
She is currently an intern for John Lothian News.
Alex Perry is a native of Birmingham, Alabama. She grew up anchoring her elementary school “newscast,” and has pursued storytelling ever since.
Most recently, Perry served as a multimedia journalist for Northwestern University’s Medill News Service in Chicago, where she covered everything from politics to arts and culture.
Perry holds a Master of Science in Journalism with a specialization in broadcast journalism from Northwestern University.
She obtained her Bachelor of Arts from The University of Alabama.
JLN News Feed
- Risk Appetites Revitalized in Supercharged U.S. Equities Rebound
- Observations & Insight CME has a deal with QuickStrike to provide all sorts of analytics tools, including an options calculator which “generates fair value prices and Greeks for a...
- Sharon Y. Bowen
- Former CFTC Commissioner Sharon Bowen, an ICE and NYSE Board Member, is slated to become the next chair of the New York Stock Exchange, taking over from Jeffrey Sprecher.
- U.S. risks ‘chilling’ regulations on crypto, industry warns Congress
- First Read $54,406/$300,000 (18.1%) ++++ FIA Asia-V: Facing Challenges of Pandemic, Opportunities in Retail, ESG and Crypto By Suzanne Cosgrove – John Lothian News Much like its Western c...
- FIA ASIA-V: Major Exchange Leaders Highlight Growth, Vibrancy in Asia
- The leaders of three of the major Asian exchanges spoke separately in keynote addresses on the first day of FIA Asia Expo-V. They talked about the rapid change in the financial industry over the pa...
We visit more than 100 websites daily for financial news (Would YOU do that?). Read the John Lothian Newsletter.