Jump to navigation Jump to search
CQG Trader is an electronic trading platform offered by CQG. CQG Trader is an execution platform for traders who do not require technical analysis tools. CQG Trader offers real-time quotes, trading, and order management.
Customizable Trading Applications
- DOMTrader: Provides market transparency and intermarket and multi-market trading.
- Order Ticket: Includes buy and sell buttons and enhanced visibility of the net change and volume.
- Quote Board: Displays the open, high, low, and close values.
- Displays headlines with varying font sizes, highlighting the most current news releases.
- Keyword search allows traders to browse news releases based on their trading needs.
- Traders can adjust CQG News preferences to display the story pane, timeline, and recent headlines in scroll mode; to adjust color schemes; and to highlight keyword searches.
- Available services include Dow Jones Newswires, The Hightower Report, MarketG2 News, Market News International, and Need to Know News.
- The platform can be white-labeled.
- Traders interested in FX can trade non-even amounts of currency and easily manage orders and positions using large-quantity abbreviations.
- DOM ladder compression is available for thinly-traded electronic markets.
- Fills executed outside the CQG Hosted Exchange Gateways, such as pit trades, can be entered in the Orders and Reports window.
- Net open trade equity for related futures and options positions can be displayed.
- The application is available in the following languages: