This category lists futures and derivatives exchanges around the world. The exchange industry is consolidating rapidly, with corporate holding entities expanding to own and absorb many formerly independent exchanges. The exchange you seek may have been bought and renamed in recent years. However, MarketsWiki is staging a valiant effort to chronicle both the mergers and the past names and histories in this sector.
Pages in category "Futures Exchanges"
The following 86 pages are in this category, out of 86 total.
- Cboe Futures Exchange
- Central Japan Commodity Exchange
- Chicago Board of Trade
- Chicago Climate Exchange
- Chicago Climate Futures Exchange
- Chicago Mercantile Exchange
- China Financial Futures Exchange
- Clean Air Act
- CME Group cryptocurrency futures
- CME Group, Inc.
- Coffee, Sugar and Cocoa Exchange
- Nanhua Futures
- NASDAQ OMX Futures Exchange
- Nasdaq-Liffe Markets
- National Commodity & Derivatives Exchange
- National Stock Exchange of India
- Natural Gas Exchange, Inc.
- New York Cotton Exchange
- New York Futures Exchange
- New York Mercantile Exchange, Inc.
- North American Derivatives Exchange (Nadex)
- NYSE Euronext
- NYSE Liffe
- NYSE Liffe U.S.