|Headquarters||New York, NY|
|Products||Designs and provides financial market technology|
NYFIX is a technology provider serving the financial markets, operating as a business unit of software and connectivity firm ULLINK, which acquired NYFIX in September 2014. NYFIX's offerings are concentrated on FIX-based messaging, transaction services and order management systems.
NYFIX operated as a publicly held company (trading on the NASDAQ under the ticker symbol NYFX) until August 2009, when the company was acquired by NYSE Euronext in a $144 million all-cash transaction intended to bolster NYSE's trading technology . NYSE's subsidiary NYSE Technologies soon began integrating the company's FIX business, which includes the NYFIX Marketplace and the FIX software business, into its operations.  More than 1,000 counterparties connect in NYFIX's marketplace.
As part of NYSE Euronext, NYFIX was acquired by the Intercontinental Exchange in November 2013. It was subsequently sold off to ULLINK, an electronic trading and connectivity provider on September 19, 2014 and now operates as the NYFIX Services division of ULLINK.
- Scott Fitzpatrick, chief operating officer
- Steven R. Vigliotti - chief financial officer/chief accounting officer
- Donald P. Henderson, chief technology officer
- NIntercontinental Exchange Completes Sale of NYFIX and Metabit to ULLINK. MarketWatch.
- NYFIX. Businessweek.
- NYSE Euronext buying NYFIX in $144 million deal. Forbes.com.
- NYSE Working to Integrate NYFIX Business. AdvancedTrading.com.
- NYSE Euronext to Buy Nyfix at 95% Premium. The Wall Street Journal.