|Occupation||Longtime Financial Industry Executive|
Ronald Arculli is a longtime financial industry executive based in Asia. He is the former chairman of Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Ltd (HKEx). He stepped down in April 2012, and was replaced by Chow Chung-Kong.
Arculli also served a two-year term as the chairman of the World Federation of Exchanges, from 2010 to 2012. At its annual meeting on October 16, 2012, the WFE elected Eurex CEO Andreas Preuss to succeed Arculli as chairman.
Arculli was appointed as director and chairman on April 26, 2006. He has also served as the chairman of the HKEx Environmental, Social and Governance Committee, Executive Committee, Nomination Committee, Remuneration Committee and Risk Management Committee. Arculli was also recently the chairman of committees at The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited.
Arculli has been the non-executive director of Hang Lung Properties Limited, HKR International Limited and Hutchison Harbour Ring Limited. He has held numerous director and chairman positions over the years, and also worked as a senior partner at Arculli and Associates from 2000 to 2005.
- Barrister and Solicitor (Hong Kong, England & Wales, and Victoria of Australia)
- Doctor of Laws honoris causa (The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology)
- Honorary Doctor of Social Science (City University of Hong Kong)
- Honorary fellow (The Hong Kong Institute of Directors)
- Fellow (The Hong Kong Management Association)
- ↑ Hong Kong Exchange's Arculli Steps Down After Six Years. Bloomberg Businessweek.
- ↑ Board of Directors. World Federation of Exchanges.
- ↑ NSE chief to head world bourses panel. Business Standard.
- ↑ Independent Non-executive Chairman. HKEx.