|Irish Stock Exchange|
|Key People||Deirdre Somers, Chief Executive|
As an important component of the financial infrastructure of Ireland, The Irish Stock Exchange started in 1793 when it opened for trading in Dublin. The exchange is powered by Xetra and EuroNTS and is regulated by the Financial Regulator. It trades equities on ISE Xetra and government bonds on EuroNTS. It attracts investment funds and specialist securities listings.
Although it began in 1793, the Irish Stock Exchange was first recognized by legislation in 1799 after the Irish Parliament passed the Stock Exchange (Dublin) Act.
Products and Services
- Deirdre Somers, Chief Executive
- Padraic O'Connor, Co-opted Director (Chairman)
- Kevin Murphy, Co-opted Director
- John Corrigan, Co-opted Director
- Gary Britton, Co-opted Director