|Eventus Systems, Inc.|
|Key People||Travis Schwab, CEO|
|Products||Validus platform: Trade surveillance, market risk, AML/transaction monitoring|
Eventus Systems, Inc. is a global provider of multi-asset class trade surveillance and market risk management. Its Validus platform can be deployed and operated across equities, options, futures, FX, fixed income, and cryptocurrency markets. Validus clients include tier-1 banks, broker-dealers, futures commission merchants (FCMs), proprietary trading groups, market centers, buy-side institutions and energy/commodity trading firms.
The firm was formed as an offshoot of RGM Advisors, founded by Richard Gorelick using some of the proprietary trading technology developed by the firm. As a separate company, Eventus developed a suite of regulatory technology products that help firms monitor trading and various market risks.
On February 19, 2020, Eventus announced it had raised $10.5 million of growth capital in a Series A investment round led by Chicago-based Jump Capital and Austin-based LiveOak Venture Partners.
Products and Services
Its main product, the Validus platform, is built to deliver trade surveillance, compliance and market risk solutions. Validus takes data from exchanges, brokers and vendors and proprietary client data to create a picture of activity.
In June 2019 Eventus teamed up with QuantHouse, enabling QuantHouse clients to use the Validus surveillance platform to monitor trading operations. 
Eventus Systems received the 2019 FOW International Award for Best New Technology Product: Market Surveillance. It also won the award for Market Surveillance Product of the Year in the Risk Technology Awards 2019.
- Travis Schwab, CEO
- Jeff Bell, President
- Perry Barth, Chief Financial Officer
- Eric Einfalt, Chief Strategy Officer
- Scott Schroeder, Global Head of Sales
- Dan Burton, Vice President, Engineering
- John Dawson, Vice President, Engineering
- About Us. Eventus.
- Eventus Systems Raises $10.5 Million in Series A Funding Round. Yahoo Finance.
- QuantHouse and Eventus partner on trade surveillance. The Trade News.
- Eventus Systems Receives 2019 FOW International Award for Best New Technology Product: Market Surveillance. Eventus Systems.
- Eventus Systems Wins Market Surveillance Product of the Year in Risk Technology Awards 2019. Yahoo Finance.