GlenStar Properties LLC
|GlenStar Properties LLC|
|Products||Commercial Real Estate Investment And Development Firm|
GlenStar Properties LLC is a Chicago-based commercial real estate investment and development firm engaged in new development as well as in property investment, leasing and management services. Glenstar was founded by three of Chicago's leading real estate executives.
In 2012, CME Group sold two of the buildings that comprise the Chicago Board of Trade building complex, located at 141 W. Jackson Blvd. in Chicago, to a joint venture between GlenStar Properties and USAA Real Estate Co. for $151.5 million.
- Chicago Board of Trade Building — 141 W. Jackson, Chicago, IL
- 55 East Monroe and 65 East Monroe — Chicago, IL
- President’s Plaza — Chicago, IL
- Willow-Sanders Property — Cook County, IL
- 263 Shuman Boulevard — Naperville, IL
- Cumberland Centre – 5440 N. Cumberland Ave, Chicago, IL
- 120 East Liberty Drive, Wheaton, IL
- 2350 Ravine Drive, Glenview, IL