|Key People||Socrates Lazaridis, CEO|
|Products||Exchange holding company|
Hellenic Exchanges is a holding company which controls the principle components of the Greek capital markets, including the cash equities and derivatives components of the Athens Exchange, the Central Securities Depositary and the Athens Derivatives Exchange Clearing House.
The former state-owned entities were listed on the Athens Exchange in 2000, and fully-privatized in 2003. A senior NYSE Euronext executive stated in late January 2008 that Hellenic was a potential acquisition target
Products and Services
- Stocks and ETFs of foreign markets.
- Units of Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs)
- Futures on stocks & indices
- Options on stocks & indices
- Repos contracts against ATHEX Clear
- Socrates Lazaridis, CEO
- V. Govaris, CFO
- D. Karaiskakis, COO
- . Bloomberg.