Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Jeffrey A. Bergstrom|
|Occupation||CIO, MarketsWiki Team Member|
|Employer||John J. Lothian & Company, Inc.|
|Location||Chicago, Illinois, USA|
JLN News Feed
- There is a new book out from Risk Books titled “Regtech, Suptech and Beyond.”The book is a compendium of chapters addressing technology and innovation in regulatory and supervisory oversight in fin...
- Observations & Insight William J. Brodsky was nominated by a former law school classmate for a job in Washington, D.C., despite having once defeated that classmate for class president of th...
- William J. Brodsky was nominated by President Joe Biden on Wednesday to be a board member of the Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC). They are life-long friends from their days at Syr...
- First Read Hits & Takes John Lothian & JLN Staff William J. Brodsky was nominated by a former law school classmate for a job in Washington, D.C., despite having once defeated that c...
- CME Group, the world's leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace, today announced that Micro Ether futures volume surpassed 100,000 contracts in the new contract's first two weeks of...
- Leading U.S. exchange by number of IPOs and proceeds raised for the third consecutive year Featured the largest IPO, switch, SPAC combo switch, spin, SPAC and direct listing 9 of the 10 largest U.S...
- The Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation (DTCC) issued the following statement in response to the Senate confirmation of new CFTC Chair Rostin Behnam:
We visit more than 100 websites daily for financial news (Would YOU do that?). Read the John Lothian Newsletter.
Bergstrom has been a computer specialist for the past 15+ years specializing in IT administration, project management and document management.
Bergstrom has a bachelor of arts degree from Drake University in journalism.
- Staff. John J. Lothian & Company, Inc..