@JohnLothian Twitter Feed
- This 7-Day Savings Challenge Is Going Viral By Making People Richer - The Penny Hoarder https://t.co/t9C6YoQEMI— John Lothian (@JohnLothian) August 14, 2022
- The Mar-a-Lago warrant has been unsealed. Here's what we know and what’s next. - The Christian Science Monitor https://t.co/hTvaDLS53c— John Lothian (@JohnLothian) August 14, 2022
- CDC relaxes COVID protocols for schools ahead of the new school year - MSNBC https://t.co/aJARPKBIUW— John Lothian (@JohnLothian) August 14, 2022
- https://t.co/pLj5fVu0HP— John Lothian (@JohnLothian) August 14, 2022
- 75 years after India's violent Partition, survivors can cross the border—virtually - NPR https://t.co/23drHwiGfl— John Lothian (@JohnLothian) August 14, 2022
- Congress’s historic climate bill will dramatically reduce U.S. emissions. Here’s how. - National Geographic https://t.co/dDZISFSWK8— John Lothian (@JohnLothian) August 14, 2022
Kevan Cowan is president of TSX Markets and group head of equities. He is responsible for the equities business of TMX Group, including trading, listings and other services offered by Toronto Stock Exchange and TSX Venture Exchange. Cowan is also president, TSX Venture Exchange, since 2007.
Cowan joined the Canadian Dealing Network (CDN), the over-the-counter market previously owned by the Toronto Stock Exchange, in 1997 as general counsel and became the director of CDN in October of 1999. In 2000 he became a vice president of the Canadian Venture Exchange (CDNX) when it acquired CDN. Following the acquisition of CDNX by the Toronto Stock Exchange in 2002, Cowan was promoted to senior vice president, TSX Venture Exchange and vice president, TSX Group.
In 2005 and 2006 he performed a dual role as senior vice president, TSX Venture Exchange and senior vice president, Business Development, Toronto Stock Exchange.
Cowan received a B.A. from the University of Toronto in 1983 and a LL.B. from Osgoode Law School in 1986.