Difference between revisions of "Lisa M. Noller"
|Line 30:||Line 30:|
Revision as of 14:19, 29 August 2011
|Lisa M. Noller|
|Occupation||Partner, Government Enforcement, Compliance and White Collar Crime|
|Employer||Foley & Lardner LLP|
Lisa M. Noller is a litigation partner in Government Enforcement, Compliance and White Collar Crime at Foley & Lardner LLP in Chicago. In addition to handling business and securities cases, Noller also works on the Health Care, Medical Devices, and Life Sciences Industry Teams at the firm. She joined Foley & Lardner in 2010. She is also a lecturer at the University of Chicago Law School and an adjunct professor at both Loyola Law School and DePaul Law School.
Noller was an Assistant United States Attorney in Chicago, working on investigations with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). From 2007 to 2010, she was a deputy chief at the U.S. Attorney General's Office, including work in the financial crimes and special prosecutions division. For three years prior to that, Noller investigated health care fraud in the civil division of the office.
- J.D., University of Chicago Law School, 1995
- B.A., cum laude, Political Science and International Studies, Boston College, 1992
- 2009 Mitch Mars Prosecutorial Excellence Award, Chicago Crime Commission
- 2008 Leadership Greater Chicago Fellow
- 2007 Director's Award for Superior Performance as an Assistant U.S. Attorney