Peter McKay is the chief product officer and co-founder of Roscoe Labs, a mobile-focused news start-up.
Previously, he was a reporter with The Wall Street Journal.
McKay was also a reporter with the Washington Post.
In 2002, McKay wrote a profile of John Lothian titled "Analyst or Broker? Critic Sows Skepticism."
McKay has a degree in journalism from Florida A&M in Tallahassee. 
JLN News Feed
- Risk Appetites Revitalized in Supercharged U.S. Equities Rebound
- Observations & Insight CME has a deal with QuickStrike to provide all sorts of analytics tools, including an options calculator which “generates fair value prices and Greeks for a...
- Sharon Y. Bowen
- Former CFTC Commissioner Sharon Bowen, an ICE and NYSE Board Member, is slated to become the next chair of the New York Stock Exchange, taking over from Jeffrey Sprecher.
- U.S. risks ‘chilling’ regulations on crypto, industry warns Congress
- First Read $54,406/$300,000 (18.1%) ++++ FIA Asia-V: Facing Challenges of Pandemic, Opportunities in Retail, ESG and Crypto By Suzanne Cosgrove – John Lothian News Much like its Western c...
- FIA ASIA-V: Major Exchange Leaders Highlight Growth, Vibrancy in Asia
- The leaders of three of the major Asian exchanges spoke separately in keynote addresses on the first day of FIA Asia Expo-V. They talked about the rapid change in the financial industry over the pa...
We visit more than 100 websites daily for financial news (Would YOU do that?). Read the John Lothian Newsletter.