S3 Matching Technologies
|S3 Matching Technologies|
|Key People||CEO - Jack Holt, CTO - Mark Davies, VP Financial Services - Rod Taylor|
Products and Services
S3's GRID technology specializes in data quality management, concentrating on market and client data. Using the proprietary TeraMatch technology, S3 takes all available market data and runs it through The GRID to deliver advanced execution performance and order-flow analysis on all domestic equity, Pink Sheet, OTCBB, and exchange-listed option trading activity.
Exception reports and custom business intelligence reports are available within seconds of execution. Their billing system feature allows clients to manage their expense flow and revenue flow on a daily basis, trade by trade. Clients get critical information through The GRID in real time.
S3 also uses The GRID to produce trade performance statistics. Their technology assesses all flow, including non-marketable orders, comparing executions against the entire depth of book, not just the National Best Bid & Offer. The GRID is also 100% compatible with US trade through regulations under Regulation NMS.
- CEO - Jack Holt
- CTO - Mark Davies
- VP Financial Services - Rod Taylor
- VP Product Development - John Standerfer
- Client Focus. Aventa Group.
- Telecom Auditing Business Set for Enormous Change. Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance Journal.
- S3's Invention Discovers Errors in Communications Network Billing Systems. Highbeam Research.
- S3 Matching Technologies to Deliver Sub-Second Market Depth Analysis and Options Reporting for Scottrade. S3 Matching Technologies.